I started this blog just because as I’m a mother, I hardly get time to get my feelings out. And I really wanted to be occupied with something other than my child. So I thought to write out my feelings & experiences to the world with the hope that you all will enjoy reading it. I don’t have many followers but yet, whoever is reading my blog, I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I want to thank Annie Sull (@AnnieSull1) for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I cannot tell you how unexpected it was. Thanks again. You all should really check out her blog – anniesmind1.wordpress.com
Now the rules for accepting your nomination are :-
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and put the link of their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and show the sunshine blogger award logo in your post.
Here are my answers to Annie’s questions!
1. What’s the favorite age you’ve been so far?
My favorite age has been 21 when I finished my studies and life was all about chilling with friends and husband. Had my best times.
2. Do you have a secret talent?
I would call photography my secret talent. I am good at it, but I just never went deep into it. Though I don’t know why.
3. What’s your biggest fear?
I fear losing my close ones. It has been there since ages.
4. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
How much more time will I take to achieve my goals?
5. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
6. Favourite movie?
Movie, Many. Many. It’s impossible to name one. But the movies I have watched like a dozen times are Jab We Met, Hum apke hain kon, Hera Pheri and many more. (All hindi movies).
7. What makes you smile?
When I go home and my son welcomes me. It’s the best feeling in the world.
8. Do you regret anything in your life?
Yes. I regret not working hard behind my goals when I had the time to. But it’s better late than never.
9. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t remember. Honestly, the last time I remember was due to happiness and pain, when my son was born.
10. Cats or dogs?
None. I’m not a pet lover kind of person. Though cats are more cute.
11. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
I was an Introvert. Have become an extrovert to a great extent.
Here are my 11 nominations:
- Kerri – Everydaylifegirl.wordpress.com / @love_kerri
- Chloe – being-chloe.com / @Being_Chloe96
- Huda – beauty762.wordpress.com / @makeup_maniacc
- Lisi – balancedfitmamabird.wordpress.com / @lisipixiemay
- Jade – missjadew.co.uk / @MissJadeW
- Holly – thimblesandspoons.com / @Thimbles_Spoons
- Lauren – bournemouthgirl.wordpress.com / @blogwithlauren
- BlonDee – blondeesbeauty.com / @Deefordiane1
- Maud – mypassionprojects.com / @blog_mpp
- Holly – hollysergeant.com / @HollyMarieUK
- Alice – beauty-with-alice.com / @alicemayxo
Now, here are my questions for the nominees :
- What is your greatest strength?
- What was your ambition as a child?
- What is your favourite place to be when you are sad?
- One place you would want to visit before you die?
- Favourite food?
- What are you afraid of?
- Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones?
- Jeans or Leggings?
- What would you do on your first day of ruling the world?
- Favourite TV show?
- Most annoying thing someone said to you?
I am grateful to Annie once again for letting me be a part of this. I can’t wait to read your answers. Hope you will enjoy this.